This seminar deals with the Simcenter Response Dynamics module, which allows calculation engineers to analyze excited vibrations. The modal model of the system is used to solve the response simulation using the SOL 103 Response Dynamics.
The participants learn to define transient, frequency, random and shock excitations, to solve the events and to evaluate them comprehensively.
- Basics of FEM analysis with Simcenter 3D (Pre / Post - FEM)
For good efficiency and to maintain confidentiality, all participants (1 to 8) are from the same company.
- Basics of dynamics
- How the dynamic solution strategies and limits work
- Differences between the Simcenter Dynamic Response and Simcenter Response Dynamics solutions
- Solution methods: direct and modal
- Normal modes, constraint modes, attachment modes
- modal reduction
- prestressed modal analysis
- Types of boundary conditions for the forms of excitation
- Case studies for
- transient excitation
- frequency excitation
- Random analysis or PSD
- Shock excitation or response spectrum
- Post processing