In this seminar, the thermodynamic and mathematical basics, the necessary work steps and the interpretation of the results are dealt with using several case studies.
- Basics of heat transfer processes: conduction, convection, radiation
- Methodology for thermal analyses
- Thermal boundary conditions
- Initial conditions
- Material properties for thermal analyses
- Solving and control of solving process
- Post processing: temperature distribution
temperature gradients, heat flux, convection coefficients
- Interpretation of results
- Quality assurance
- Case Studies:
- Temperature distribution in an engine block,
- Temperature distribution heat exchanger plate, etc.