The usual calculation methods are no longer sufficient for the designer to check component models with complex geometry with regard to mechanical loads. Here, numerical calculation methods (finite element method FEM) must be used.
The aim of this seminar is to enable the user to convert a geometry model into a calculation model (meshing, assign boundary conditions and properties), to have it solved and to be able to evaluate the results. The module "NX Design Simulation" is trained.
- Handling of parametric 3D models in NX
- Basics of engineering mechanics
- Fundamentals of the finite element method
- Application specification NX Design Simulation
- Integration of the design simulation into the master model concept
- Preprocessing in the design simulation
- Examples for
- structural analysis
- natural frequency
- heat transfer
- Post processing
- Case studies, individual parts and small assemblies