This advanced seminar teaches how to use the NX module Advanced Nonlinear FE Analysis.
Using examples, the approaches to solving complex non-linear problems with the NX Nastran solutions SOL 601,106, SOL 601,129 and SOL 701 are conveyed. This includes detailed explanations of the contact algorithms, the time integration methods and the strategy parameters for creating a complete and converging system. The theoretical approaches are applied and deepened during the training using selected practical examples. Finally, there is a comprehensive list of collected tips and techniques for nonlinear analysis.
- Basics of FEM analysis with Simcenter (Structural simulation with Simcenter Nastran, Simcenter Pre / Post)
For good efficiency and to maintain confidentiality, all participants (1 to 8) are from the same company.
- Functionality of the Sol 601/701 algorithm
- Importance and recommendation for
- convergence control
- strategy parameters
- Time step control
- Elements for non-linear analysis
- Time-dependent boundary conditions
- Material models for nonlinear analysis
- 3D and 2D contact models
- Static and implicit transient analysis
- Post processing
- Tips & Techniques