4.4 Animation Designer
It often makes sense to look at the designed assemblies of mechanical systems in a moving state and thus to collect information about motion sequences, positions, distances and collisions. A quick and easy process and close proximity to the construction are crucial.
In this seminar, the participants learn how to use the Animation Designer to derive kinematic models directly from the NX design, to analyze them and to evaluate the results.
- Design experience with Siemens NX
- Fundamentals of technical mechanics
- Introduction and basics
- Creation of rigid groups
- Definition of joints and couplers
- Definition of drives / motors
- Use of the timeline browser
- Execution of the simulation
- Evaluation of the movements